Who we are looking for:
- …who are highly talented and motivated.
- …who have successfully passed the first semesters of a Bachelor/Master in computer science or legal informatics, ideally with a focus on information security.
- …with fluent English language skills (required). German is beneficial.
- …who are expected to be self-motivated, creative and have open-minded personalities.
- …with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- …that are interested in a 6-9 months internship at CISPA.
What we offer:
- Develop a high-quality research project within one of our research groups.
- with an own set of responsibilities for a specific project.
- Work on exciting and varying tasks in an international working environment.
- We support you in finding a room.
- Possibility to attend CISPA’s research seminars and courses.
- A paid internship.
How to apply:
- motivation letter (please indicate your focus area in the field of information security and specify with whom you would like to work here at CISPA)
- full CV
- recommendation letter (if possible)
- certificates (from school, university, employers or similar)
- transcript of records of your first semesters of study
- enrolment certificate
- a working permit if necessary